· Please provide a sunhat and sun cream for your child during the hot weather.
· If you require drop off between 7:45 and 8am, please remember to write your child’s name on the sheet next to the register.
· Please be reminded, any holidays requests require 4 weeks’ notice in order to not be charged, this can be via email (email@example.com) or on the paper holiday form request sheets.
· Collection Times – Please ensure that if your child is booked in for a morning session, they are collected no later than 12.45pm. For afternoon sessions or full day sessions, your child must be collected no later than 6.00pm as this is the time Kindergarten closes and staff have personal commitments they need to get to. If you are running late at the end of the day, please ensure you contact Kindergarten as soon as possible. If the collection is after 6.05pm, the staff will arrange to meet you at the Car Park bus shelter. Unfortunately, we will not be able to give you a full handover of your child’s day in these circumstances. There is a fee of £5 is chargeable beyond these times for late pickups this will increase per 15 minutes of lateness
· Please store all pushchairs/scooters/bikes in the ‘Buggy Park’ located under the slides.
· Name labelling– We have had lots of items go missing recently, it is therefore essential that we ask that ALL children’s bags, coats, items of clothing and all personal belongings are labelled with your child’s name.
· Lost Property – This can be found in the green tub in the corridor, unclaimed items will be binned/sent to charity at the end of each half term!
· Signing in and out – Please ensure you sign your child in and out of Kindergarten on arrival and collection each day; the signing in sheet is located on the table as you enter the dining room.
· Parent information– Copies of all letters/notices can be found on the window as you enter the dining room.
· Tapestry– Just a reminder that parents can upload their own observations to Tapestry to contribute to their child’s learning journey. Please speak to your child’s key person if you are unsure of your child’s current next steps.
· Existing injury/illness forms – Please ensure you speak to a member of staff if your child has hurt themselves at home or have had an illness which has required medication or a stay in hospital. You will be asked to complete a form for our records.
· Contact details – A lot of our families have moved house recently so if your address/phone number/email address has changed since completing your enrolment form, please update this on the parent portal
· Sickness/ diarrhoea– Parents are advised that should your child become unwell, they are not allowed to return to Kindergarten for 48 hours from their last bout of sickness/ diarrhoea. If your child becomes unwell at Kindergarten, they will be sent home after the first bout of sickness and will not be allowed to return for 48 hours.
· Medication policy– Any children who have been prescribed medication by their GP must have taken their medication for 24 hours before returning to Kindergarten, in case of an allergic reaction.