• As the cold weather is fast approaching please can children have suitable clothing to still go outside; hats, gloves, wellies etc. Please can we ask that all items are named.
• If you require drop off between 7:45 and 8am, please remember to write your child’s name on the sheet next to the register.
• All Christmas Card ordered need to be handed in by 13th November unless you order yourself online.
• Please be reminded, any holidays requests require 4 weeks’ notice in order to not be charged, this can be via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or on the paper holiday form request sheets.
• Collection Times – Please ensure that if your child is booked in for a morning session, they are collected no later than 12.45pm. For afternoon sessions or full day sessions, your child must be collected no later than 6.00pm as this is the time Kindergarten closes and staff have personal commitments they need to get to. If you are running late at the end of the day, please ensure you contact Kindergarten as soon as possible. If the collection is after 6.05pm, the staff will arrange to meet you at the Car Park bus shelter. Unfortunately we will not be able to give you a full handover of your child’s day in these circumstances. There is a fee of £5 is chargeable beyond these times for late pickups this will increase per 15 minutes of lateness.
• Pushchairs can now be stored in the ‘Buggy Park’ located under the slides.
• Name labelling– We have had lots of items go missing recently, it is therefore essential that we ask that ALL children’s bags, coats, items of clothing and all personal belongings are labelled with your child’s name.
• Lost Property – This can be found in the green tub in the corridor, unclaimed items will be binned/sent to charity at the end of each half term!
• Signing in and out – Please ensure you sign your child in and out of Kindergarten on arrival and collection each day; the signing in sheet is located on the table as you enter the dining room.
• Parent information– Copies of all letters/notices can be found on the window as you enter the dining room.
• Tapestry– Just a reminder that parents can upload their own observations to Tapestry to contribute to their child’s learning journey. Please speak to your child’s key person if you are unsure of your child’s current next steps.
• Existing injury/illness forms – Please ensure you speak to a member of staff if your child has hurt themselves at home or have had an illness which has required medication or a stay in hospital. You will be asked to complete a form for our records.
• Contact details – A lot of our families have moved house recently so if your address/phone number/email address has changed since completing your enrolment form, please email email@example.com with your new contact details.
• Sickness/ diarrhoea– Parents are advised that should your child become unwell, they are not allowed to return to Kindergarten for 48 hours from their last bout of sickness/ diarrhoea. If your child becomes unwell at Kindergarten, they will be sent home after the first bout of sickness and will not be allowed to return for 48 hours.
• Medication policy– Any children who have been prescribed medication by their GP must have taken their medication for 24 hours before returning to Kindergarten, in case of an allergic reaction.
• Nappy Cream- Parents are now asked to provide their child’s own nappy cream, this is to stop cross contamination and the spread of infections.
• Spare Clothes- Could Parents please ensure their children have spare clothes in their bags; the children often get messy during the day, be it during meal times or activities and we need to change them.